Deer Valley Resort opened 35 years ago based on a innovative idea that changed the ski resort industry – combining a hotel’s first-class service, luxury accommodation, and fine dining with skiing.
Today, this Park City resort is consistently ranked #1 for impeccable service, dining, and grooming by the readers of SKI Magazine.
With its history of providing first-class service, Deer Valley Resort has been a leader in providing accommodations for their guests, including:
• The first to offer ski valets to carry their guests’ gear from the car to the slopes.
• The first to provide free parking lot shuttles.
• The first to design gorgeous lodges inspired by National Park buildings.
• The first to have a state-licensed childcare facility on-site.
• The first to provide complimentary ski storage overnight, and more.
Activities at Deer Valley Resort
• For skiers of all levels, enjoy “The Greatest Snow On Earth” on Deer Valley’s six mountains: Little Baldy Peak, Bald Eagle, Bald, Flagstaff, Empire, and Lady Morgan.
• For those who love a challenge, try the same runs skied by Olympians during the 2002 Winter Olympics.
• If you’re a beginner, take a ski lesson and learn the basics of this amazing sport.
• For music lovers, the Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater offers you music-filled evenings.
• In the summer, enjoy mountain biking, hiking and gorgeous chairlift rides.