Even though Park City is already known as one of the best ski destinations in the world, we now house the largest ski resort in the United States. In 2015, it was announced that Park City Mountain Resort and Canyons Resort have merged to become Park City Resort.
Our entire community embraced this ambitious change and we welcome you to explore the 2 exciting areas that make up Park City Resort:
Activities at Park City Base Area
• In the winter, you will have access to gorgeous Park City slopes via the PayDay, Crescent and Eagle lifts.
• If you’re a beginner skier, the First Time lift is a great area to learn the sport.
• For those looking for a real thrill, you can use the 3 Kings Lift to get to the top of the world-class 3 Kings Terrain Park and the Eagle Superpipe and Merrill Mini Pipe.
• If you’re looking for something different, you can try the Alpine Coaster and Flying Eagle Zip Line during the winter.
Activities at Canyons Village
• In the winter, get quick and comfortable access to Park City via the Orange Bubble Express and Red Pine Gondola lifts.
• If you are an explorer at heart, try a guided snowshoe tour.
• For something relaxing, enjoy sightseeing with a horse drawn sleigh ride.
• In the summer, the lifts start turning again for sightseers, hikers and bikers.
• For golf enthusiasts, Canyons Golf is a challenging and enjoyable 18-hole, 6,256-yard course you can enjoy.