The beautiful Deer Valley Resort has been operating in Utah for the past 35 years. This one-of-a-kind retreat was created thanks to an innovative idea that changed the ski resort industry.
Combining a hotel’s first-class service, luxury accommodation, and fine dining with skiing was the unique initiative that led to the development of this elevated resort establishment.
After years in businesses catering to residents and vacationers from across the country and across the world, the unique Deer Valley Resort is consistently ranked #1 for outstanding service, dining options, and grooming services by SKI Magazine readers.
The Deer Valley Resort has a known history of providing first-class service to its guests and has become a leader in this aspect for offering exceptional accommodations such as:
- The first to offer ski valets to carry their guests’ gear from the car to the slopes.
- The first to provide free parking lot shuttles.
- The first to design gorgeous lodges inspired by National Park buildings.
- The first to have a state-licensed childcare facility on-site.
- The first to provide complimentary ski storage overnight, and more.
At the Deer Valley Resort, there’s a conscious effort made to anticipate the needs of the many guests and community members and to provide exceptionally unique services that cater to the different lifestyles of all patrons.
There are a multitude of activities to enjoy at this resort that are exciting for all families.
- For skiers of all levels, enjoy “The Greatest Snow On Earth” on Deer Valley’s six mountains: Little Baldy Peak, Bald Eagle, Bald, Flagstaff, Empire, and Lady Morgan.
- For those who love a challenge, try the same runs skied by Olympians during the 2002 Winter Olympics.
- If you’re a beginner, take a ski lesson and learn the basics of this amazing sport.
- For music lovers, the Snow Park Outdoor Amphitheater offers you music-filled evenings.
- In the summer, enjoy mountain biking, hiking and gorgeous chairlift rides.
Whatever your interest may be, you’ll be sure to find it at Deer Valley.