While the gorgeous town of Park City is already a world-renowned ski destination, it’s now home to the largest ski resort in all of the United States. Back in 2015, both the highly frequented Park City Mountain Resort and the popular Canyons Resort merged to create the Park City Resort.
This exciting development had the support of the entire Park City community, and we welcome you to explore the two unique areas that constitute the Park City Resort.
Take a look at some of the activities available for you at the Park City Base Area:
- In the winter, you will have access to gorgeous Park City slopes via the PayDay, Crescent and Eagle lifts.
- If you’re a beginner skier, the First Time lift is a great area to learn the sport.
- For those looking for a real thrill, you can use the 3 Kings Lift to get to the top of the world-class 3 Kings Terrain Park and the Eagle Superpipe and Merrill Mini Pipe.
- If you’re looking for something different, you can try the Alpine Coaster and Flying Eagle Zip Line during the winter.
At Canyons Village, there are even more exciting activities for you to partake in:
- In the winter, get quick and comfortable access to Park City via the Orange Bubble Express and Red Pine Gondola lifts.
- If you are an explorer at heart, try a guided snowshoe tour.
- For something relaxing, enjoy sightseeing with a horse drawn sleigh ride.
- In the summer, the lifts start turning again for sightseers, hikers and bikers.
- For golf enthusiasts, Canyons Golf is a challenging and enjoyable 18-hole, 6,256-yard course you can enjoy.
There’s no shortage of things to do at the Park City Resort no matter the season!